Monday 27 November 2017

Satire in mundane daily life!!

They say I'm good with words.. I'm also good at making people laugh.. So this new phase is for making good of the humor found in the daily life.. Life is too boring.. But just as happiness, humor too is found but you need to seriously look for it!!  So this is the beginning of the posts considering the jokes and "blah" found in the daily life!! 


So I met an aunty today who happens to know my hubby and his family.. So the general conversation followed.. After the initial pleasantries she asked about my hubby to which I replied he's on ship..  "when is he expected? " "Mid of Jan aunty :(" "oh, so won't he be here for Christmas or New Year? " *thinking to myself * "not until it moves post mid jan aunty" 

4 comments:

Those “Heavy” Thoughts

While travelling the 14km one way ride to n from work on a daily basis, I seldom see women riders..It’s almost always women pillions.. And t...