Monday, 29 October 2018

Dilemma of a mom

Momspresso Check out this interesting short story "Dilemma of a mom!!" by my boy'smom. Read Here: https://www.momspresso.com/parenting/woman-s-tale/story/dilemma-of-a-mom





DILEMMA OF A MOM!!

When I stayed home, I felt outdated and wasted. When I am away, I miss having the kid around and tending his needs. When I stayed home, I felt tired doing his chores. When I am away, I am worried if he would have eaten or slept. When I stayed home, I felt I was making my kid dependent  on me. When I am away, I fear he may not need me any further. Whether home or away, end of the day he hugs me and says that he loves me and my fears melt away!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

My heart explodes - literally

That’s what happens when I see my family. It’s not poetic. It’s just... a big, silly, overwhelmed explosion inside my chest. I can’t even ...