Tuesday 30 June 2020

Nostalgia!!

I miss being a child..

I miss being carefree..

I miss feeling light headed..

I miss the feeling of being tension free..

I miss that pressure free days when the only boggling issue was to squeeze more play time or find new book to read or score well in the exam!!

I miss being able to simply stand in the rain n enjoy it..

I wish we never grew up so fast..

I wish life didn't teach the lessons in such bitter ways..

I wish things would be easy for each of us..

I wish we didn't lose the innocence of childhood..

And seeing my son enjoying his childhood, all I wish for him is "Baby, don't grow up so fast, life gets unfair as we grow!!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those “Heavy” Thoughts

While travelling the 14km one way ride to n from work on a daily basis, I seldom see women riders..It’s almost always women pillions.. And t...