Monday 5 September 2022

How are you?





“Hey, how are you?”

This is the first question in any normal conversation!!

It’s that question none of us answer honestly!!

Hey, I’m broken!! I’m sad, upset and have no energy at life!!
Hey, I’m tired!! Don’t even have the energy to do anything!!

Hey, I’m so in pain, I can literally feel the heaviness and pain in my chest!!
Hey, I have somehow gotten myself up from bed!!

Hey, I’ve not felt peace in a long time!
Hey, I’ve not slept well due to overwhelming thoughts!!

Hey, I’m just scraping it a day at a time!
Hey, I’m holding up barely!!


Yet, we all choose to say,
“Doing well bro, going on!! You say, wassup!! How are you?”




No comments:

Post a Comment

Those “Heavy” Thoughts

While travelling the 14km one way ride to n from work on a daily basis, I seldom see women riders..It’s almost always women pillions.. And t...