Sunday 16 December 2018

From fidato to inaffiadable

You became my confidante over time, building trust bit by bit, stepping right in when I needed you the most.. You stepped in when my friends walked out.. You stepped in when I was at my lowest.. You became my trust in life.. You became my best friend.. You became my "Fidato"

Now I keep questioning how true all that was.. I keep asking why is it that I'm remembered only when you need something.. I question my blindness and naiveté towards life.. I question how innocently I believed the world to be only black and white not knowing about the greys.. I question how I couldn't see that the world doesn't treat you for how you treat the world..

You've make me question my choices.. You've made me question ME.. Now it's time for me to be lonely, looking at the life ahead without a flicker of the light of hope.. I wonder how the one I felt helped me out of my perceived darkness could push me  into this darkness called life..

I felt I found my happy place but just realised it was all in my head!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those “Heavy” Thoughts

While travelling the 14km one way ride to n from work on a daily basis, I seldom see women riders..It’s almost always women pillions.. And t...