Sunday 7 January 2024

The love I don’t deserve

He tells me everyday that he loves me, he shows me every moment he cares!! He can’t sleep until I’m besides him and he finishes narrating his entire day to me..

He hugs me when I’m sad, reassures me a when I’m overthinking..

He calms me saying “it’s ok; I know you’re doing your best”

He reminds me “don’t cry, it’s going to be ok”

He pushes me to try new things, especially when I’m too apprehensive.. he reminds me to be curious!!

He covers me in a blanket as we enjoy movie night and tells me “I hope you’re comfortable!”

He tells me that he wants to provide for me when he’s grown and take care of me!!

He’s kind and sensitive and so much more mature than what an eight year old should be!!

Don’t know if I should be guilty for a kid that’s so mature or be proud!!

All I know is that of the two boys I know will not leave me, he still tops that list!!

2 comments:

Those “Heavy” Thoughts

While travelling the 14km one way ride to n from work on a daily basis, I seldom see women riders..It’s almost always women pillions.. And t...