Wednesday 18 December 2019

I'm tired!!

I'm tired of the pretence!!
I'm tired of the mask!!
I'm tired of being sad and having no place to crash!!

I'm tired of being happy when in reality its just a lie!!
I'm tired of the smiles when all I do is cry!!

I'm tired of life, makes no sense to live!!
Yet everyday I focus on things to strive!!

I'm tired of the fact that there's no person to rely on!!
When the truth is that I fear being someone's burden!!

I'm tired of the many things in my "to-do-list"
But never motivated enough to get them off the list!!

Yes I'm tired, beyond a comprehension!!
Yet, seems life will never relieve me of my tensions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those “Heavy” Thoughts

While travelling the 14km one way ride to n from work on a daily basis, I seldom see women riders..It’s almost always women pillions.. And t...