Monday 15 January 2018

Motivation!!

What motivates us to do something??

Fear: Some people say fear motivates but that isn't the kind of motivation that should be there. Fear of failure should not be the motivation but the pride or happiness in success should be the motivating factor..

Encouragement: When someone or few people encourages you, you feel motivated to do better everytime.. When I pondered if I should continue blogging,  it was a friend who told me to continue what I do and that's encouragement for me.. It's the same encouragement that made me enter the field of CA without even knowing what the course is all about.. My teachers felt I had the potential, my friends chose to do it and so did I, didn't realize I'm not fond of it until very late!!

Success: being successful once makes you realize the fruits of your hard work encouraging you to do it again..

For me, my biggest motivation is my toddler.. Because I know that each and every thing I do or say is being watched by a toddler and my action and words are what moulds him.. That motivates me to be a better person, show him how to lead a life.. Even if I fail at times, I can teach him that failure isn't a bad thing but an opportunity to do better..

We need to find some motivation to do or be better, if not for anyone else, at least for our own personal satisfaction!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those “Heavy” Thoughts

While travelling the 14km one way ride to n from work on a daily basis, I seldom see women riders..It’s almost always women pillions.. And t...