Tuesday 2 January 2018

New Year resolutions!!

Every year we make certain resolutions and we promise to keep it all year long!! Great are the people who actually do it..

I keep my resolution honestly for the initial eight to ten hours, then I wake up!!

All of those who know me can guess that my resolution every year would be to lose weight and I am constant in that resolution!! I promise myself I will lose weight this year and end the year with +2 added to the starting number.. Now I'm tired with that revolution..

This year I've decided to rethink my resolution and make it realistic.. I've decided that I will do at least  twelve things this year that I've always longed to do.. Besides that, I've decidedI'm going to do is to be positive.. Positive attitude attracts positive feelings!! So the first thing I'm going to follow all year through is being positive and making genuine efforts to be happy.. You can spread happiness is only when you're genuinely happy!! Normally, we think over something that has hurt us, over think it more and more and stay in that state of pain, anger, frustration etc.. The one thing I've realised is staying off negativity is easier only if we make conscious efforts to ignore it, to avoid over thinking regarding that incident.. A minute lost in negativity is sixty seconds of happiness lost.. Put in efforts to get it off the system, let it pass and then find something that makes you happy.. Without a negative thought, finding happiness is easier since we become more receptive and open.. And I can definitely say so because I've been doing it last two weeks and it's made me more positive and happier.. Happiness is there everywhere, we should only let it inside us!!

It's been 2 weeks since the year has begun and it isn't so new any more.. Let us all just resolve that this year we will put in effort to be happy, be more positive and spread joy wherever and whenever we can!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those “Heavy” Thoughts

While travelling the 14km one way ride to n from work on a daily basis, I seldom see women riders..It’s almost always women pillions.. And t...