Friday 18 December 2020

The biggest loss!!

There were some good olé days that existed..
I loved genuinely..
I trusted blindly..
I laughed whole heartedly.. 

I don't do that anymore..
My love was trampled..
My trust was shattered..
My laughter was taken away!!

All because I loved someone who doesn't understand love!!
All because I trusted someone who doesn't know to be trustworthy!!
All because I fixated my laughter on someone's happiness whom I could never make happy!!

The worst of all this is that I know what went wrong..
However I can never be the person who believed in falling in love with someone, find someone I can trust and hoped for a future filled with the voices of laughter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those “Heavy” Thoughts

While travelling the 14km one way ride to n from work on a daily basis, I seldom see women riders..It’s almost always women pillions.. And t...